How To Calculate Cement Bags In 1 Cubic Meter
- Let us consider the nominal mix is 1:2:4
- Loss of cement is considered as 2%
- The output of mix is considered as 67%
To achieve 1 cum output, we need 1/0.67 = 1.49 say 1.50 cum dry mix. Now add the wastage of 2%, i.e (1.50 + 0.02) = 1.52 cum.
- Volume of cement = (cement/cement+sand+aggregate) × Total material
- =(1/1+2+4) × 1.52
- =0.2171 cum
- As we know, the density of cement is 1440 kg/cum and
- Weight of 1 bag cement = 50 kg.
- Therefore volume of 1 bag cement = 50/1440
=0.0347 cum. ∴ No. of cement bags required in 1 cubic meter = 0.2171/0.0347 = 6.25 bags. Note: You can use the same formula for calculating cement for other nominal mixes. Join Telegram Channel – : How To Calculate Cement Bags In 1 Cubic Meter
- 1 How many 20kg bags of cement makes a cubic metre of concrete?
- 2 How many bags of cement are there in 1 cubic meter of sand?
- 3 What quantity is 1 bag of cement?
How many 20kg bags of cement makes a cubic metre of concrete?
One 20kg bag will cover an area of 1.1m2 to a depth of approximately 10mm. or 108 x 20kg bags equates to one cubic metre of mixed concrete.
How many bags of cement make 1m3 of M25 concrete?
How much aggregate required for M25 concrete in cft – ● step 12 :- calculate aggregate required for 1 cubic metre of M25 concrete in cft (cubic feet) is equal to 2/4 × 1.54m3/35.3147 × 1550 Kg/m3 = 36 cft Ans. :- 36 cft quantity of aggregate is required for 1 cubic metre of M25 concrete.
- Now question is how much aggregate required for 1m3 of M25 concrete their answer is following:- Ans.
- 36 cft (0.77 m3, 1194 kgs) aggregate are required for 1 cubic metre of M25 concrete.
- Now question is how much cement sand and aggregate required for 1 cubic metre of m25 concrete? Their ans will be following ● Ans,11 bags (0.385 m3, 554 kgs) cement, 18 cft (0.385 m3, 6244 kgs) sand & 36 cft (0.77 m3, 1194 kgs) aggregate are required for 1 cubic metre of M25 concrete.
● Table 4 : – cement quantity in bags and kg and aggregate and sand quantity in cubic metre,cubic feet and kg cement quantity in bags and kg and aggregate and sand quantity in cubic metre,cubic feet and kg for m25 concrete
How many bags of cement are there in 1 cubic meter of sand?
Calculating Quantities of Materials for per cubic meter or cubic feet or cubic yards concrete – Consider concrete with mix proportion of 1:1.5:3 where, 1 is part of cement, 1.5 is part of fine aggregates and 3 is part of coarse aggregates of maximum size of 20mm.
The water cement ratio required for mixing of concrete is taken as 0.45. Assuming bulk densities of materials per cubic meter, cubic feet and cubic yards as follows: Cement = 1500 kg/m3 = 93.642 lb/ft3 = 2528.332 lb/cubic yards Sand = 1700 kg/m3 = 105 lb/ft3 = 2865.443 lb/cubic yards Coarse aggregates = 1650 kg/m3 = 103 lb/ft3 = 2781.166 lb/cubic yards Specific gravities of concrete materials are as follows: Cement = 3.15 Sand = 2.6 Coarse aggregates = 2.6.
The percentage of entrained air assumed is 2%. The mix proportion of 1:1.5:3 by dry volume of materials can be expressed in terms of masses as: Cement = 1 x 1500 = 1500 Sand = 1.5 x 1700 = 2550 Coarse aggregate = 3 x 1650 = 4950. Therefore, the ratio of masses of these materials w.r.t. = 1 : 1.7 : 3.3 The water cement ratio = 0.45 Now we will calculate the volume of concrete that can be produced with one bag of cement (i.e.50 kg cement) for the mass proportions of concrete materials. Thus, the absolute volume of concrete for 50 kg of cement = Thus, for the proportion of mix considered, with one bag of cement of 50 kg, 0.1345 m 3 of concrete can be produced. We have considered an entrained air of 2%. Thus the actual volume of concrete for 1 cubic meter of compacted concrete construction will be = 1 -0.02 = 0.98 m 3,
Thus, the quantity of cement required for 1 cubic meter of concrete = 0.98/0.1345 = 7.29 bags of cement. The quantities of materials for 1 m3 of concrete production can be calculated as follows: The weight of cement required = 7.29 x 50 = 364.5 kg. Weight of fine aggregate (sand) = 1.5 x 364.5 = 546.75 kg.
Weight of coarse aggregate = 3 x 364.5 = 1093.5 kg.
What quantity is 1 bag of cement?
Calculate the Volume of a Cement Bag in Cubic Feet – The cubic feet is the second method to calculate the volume of a cement bag. But before moving to the calculation check, how much does C.ft. actually, mean? Don’t be one of those who won’t know about the cubic feet.
- ∴ Number of cement bags = 1440 (kg/m³)/50 (kg)
- ∴ Number of cement bags = 28.8 91/m³
- By this, we know the total number of bags in one cubic meter.
Here, one metric cube (1 m³) is equal to 35.314 Cubic feet. Now, it can be: 1 = 35.314 (C.ft/m³) Thus, 35.314 (C.ft/m³) = 28.8 (1/m³) ∴ Volume of 1 cement bag = 35.314 C.ft / 28.8 ∴ Volume of 1 cement bag = 1.22 C.ft. Therefore the volume of 1 cement bag is 1.22 cubic feet. So, that’s how you can calculate the volume of a cement bag. Now, let’s take one more method into account:
How many bags of cement do I need for 3 cubic meters of concrete?
How many bags of concrete per m3? – You will require approximately 100 – 110 x 20kg Concrete Mix bags per m3 of concrete you need. The guidance varies slightly depending on the brand. For example, looking at the popular concrete mix available at Bunnings, we see the following:
Bastion 20kg Concrete Mix: 100 x 20kg Bags per cubic metre Australian Builders 20kg Concrete Mix: 100 x 20kg Bags per cubic metre Dingo Fast Set High Strength Concrete: 110 x 20kg Bags per cubic metre
These guidelines are based on you using the recommended amount of water in your mix. The guidance is usually 2.3 – 2.4 litres per 20kg bag. For the rest of the article, we err on the side of caution and assume 110 x 20kg bags per cubic metre for our calculations.
How many 25kg bags of cement are there in 1 cubic meter of concrete?
One may ask, ‘how many 25kg bags of concrete in a cubic metre?’, generally 1 cubic metre of concrete weight around 2400 kg, so number of 25kg bags of concrete in 2400 kg such as 2400/ 25 = 96 bags, hence there are 98 bags of 25kg concrete in a cubic metre.