How To Stop Illegal Construction On My Land?

How To Stop Illegal Construction On My Land
You can go to the municipal corporation and file a complaint against unauthorised construction. You can also file a petition in the High Court under Article 226 of the Constitution of India.

Where can I complain about illegal construction in Delhi?

E-BR Deptt. NDMC, Room No.1518, 15 th Floor, NDMC, Plaika Kendra, New Delhi-110001. The inspection on the complaints are being done immediately by the filed staff of this department and action against unauthorized construction is being taken under section 248, 250 and 247 of NDMC Act.

How can we stop illegal construction in Kolkata?

An authority that looks in these Matters: – There is Municipal Corporation Tribunal that looks into the matters of illegal construction and resolves such matters or disputes. Reporting an illegal construction:

  1. If there is an illegal construction then, one can go to the municipal corporation of the city and can lodge a complaint with the proper procedure. Any individual can approach the Municipal Corporation and can file a complaint if they find that any building or house is built which is considered as illegal construction since it has no permit to construct it.
  2. The next step is that the Municipal Corporation will send a notice to the owner of the building or house or property.

Process of notice:

  1. Municipal Corporation or any other competent authority sends a notice to an individual who resides in the illegally constructed building or constructing a building which has no permission to do so and he is also given time to reply for the cause.
  2. An individual is also given time to obtain a stay order from the court.
  3. If the individual does nothing or does not take any step against it then this construction becomes liable for demolition.
  4. Our government has also made a platform to lodge a complaint online against these types of illegal construction.
  5. Any individual can approach the police for help in these types of matters to prevent illegal constructions.

Format of a complaint letter:

To, Municipal Corporation of (eg.Delhi) (Address where unauthorized construction is going on), (eg. Delhi) – (pin code) Sub:- Complaint Regarding Unauthorized Construction. Respected Sir, I need to bring this information to your notice that unauthorised construction at _near_ New Delhi (pin code) is being carried out without any MCD permission because of construction we are not able to sleep at night because the work is being carried out at night also sir, please check out the solution of this problem as construction is being carried in an unauthorised way. Yours Faithfully

How do you write a letter against illegal construction?

Illegal construction complaint format: – To _ (Respective Authority) _ (Name) _ (Address) _ (Date) Subject: Complaint about the construction that isn’t legal. Respected Sir or Madam, This is to inform you that I am a resident of _ location. I’d like to draw your attention to the illegal building taking place at _.

You might be interested:  Why Is Big Data Important To The Construction Industry Today?

How do I file a complaint against a government contractor in India?

Public Grievances – The Department of Administrative Reforms And Public Grievances is a Government of India Portal aimed at providing the citizens with a platform for redress of their grievances. If you have any grievance against Ministry of Labour & Employment, you may lodge your grievance on the website Grievances Redressal System in MOLE The Ministry of Labour & Employment (MOLE) is among the top 20 Ministries receiving highest number of grievances.

The MOLE attaches high importance to the redressal of grievances and has set up a Nodal Public Grievance Cell in the Ministry which receives, forwards and does coordination work on public grievances at the level of the Ministry. The Public Grievances are received in the Ministry mainly in two modes viz.

online through the CPGRAMS Portal ( ) and also in offline or physical mode from various sources. The grievances are reviewed in the Ministry at highest level of Secretary (L&E) on regular basis. Any person or party having any grievance on any matter related to the Ministry or to any organisation of this Ministry can file his/her grievance either online through the CPGRAMS Portal with relevant details or can send or submit the grievance physically to the Ministry through the Public Grievance Officer.

Though of late, grievances are also being sent to the Ministry by many aggrieved persons through the emails and social media which are also given due importance by the Ministry, yet with a view of ensuring effective monitoring of the grievances, it is advisable that the grievances are filed in the online CPGRAMS Portal or sent/submitted in physical form.

Structure of Grievance Redressal Machinery in MOLE: The PG Cell is supervised by a Section Officer and the Cell is working under one Under Secretary at Branch level who function under the direct supervision of a Director level officer designated as Nodal Public Grievance Officer at the Ministry level.

Similarly the various organizations of the Ministry like the EPFO, the ESIC, the Chief Labour Commissioner (Central) Organisation etc. have their own Nodal Grievance redressal officer at the headquarter level who can be accessed by aggrieved persons at the addresses and telephone numbers available on the website of the respective organisation.

The details of officers of the Nodal Public Grievance Cell at the Ministry level is as under:-

Name Designation Phone No. and E-mail
Shri Nagesh Kumar Singh DDG, M/o Labour & Employment, who is the overall in-charge and Nodal Appellate Authority of Public Grievances in the Ministry. Room No 312, Shram Shakti Bhawan, Rafi Marg, New Delhi-110001 Tel No.23714820 E-mail: nageshkumarsinghnicin Ministry Website –
Shri V. Srikanth Director and Nodal Officer (Public Grievance) Room No.307, Shram Shakti Bhawan, Rafi Marg, New Delhi-110001 Tel No.23719054 Email : dirpgmolegovin
Shri R.S.Meena Under Secretary (PG) Room No.604 Shram Shakti Bhawan, Rafi Marg, New Delhi-110001. Tel No 23473349 Email: uspgmolegovin
Shri R.K. Chopra Section Officer (PG Cell) Room No.336-C, C Wing, Shram Shakti Bhawan, Rafi Marg, New Delhi-110001 Tel No : 23473241 Email : pgcell-labournicin
You might be interested:  What Happens If You Eat Cement?

The aggrieved persons may also directly contact the Nodal Public Grievance Officer of the concerned organisations of the Ministry at the contact details available on their respective websites. These websites of the organisations of MOLE can also be accessed through the menu “About us” “Organizations of MOLE” at the link ” ” on the website of this Ministry.

Action on Grievances : Ministry of Labour & Employment follows the guidelines of the Department of Administrative Reforms and Public Grievances (DARPG) for redressal of Public Grievances. All the grievances after acknowledgment are forwarded to the concerned organization(s) who are dealing with the substantive function(s) linked with the grievance for redressal under intimation to the complainant.

The CPGRAMS grievances are regularly reviewed by the Ministry at highest level of Secretary. Depending upon the seriousness of the grievance, the Nodal PG Cell of the Ministry also reminds/follows them up regularly with concerned organization(s) till their final disposal.

The Public Grievance Redressal Mechanism in the Ministry functions on a decentralized basis. The attached and subordinate offices and the autonomous bodies dealing with substantive functions have their respective grievance redressal machinery. The PG Cell of the Ministry in order to ensure that grievances are handled in a fair, objective and just manner, particularly follows those grievances where the complainant had failed to get redressal at the hands of internal machinery and the sub-ordinate authorities.

DARPG has introduced a mechanism in the CPGRAMS where aggrieved person can make a representation if he/she is not satisfied with the reply of grievance officer. The following Officer has been nominated as the Nodal Appellate Authority (NAA) in MOLE:

Name Designation Phone No. and E-mail
Shri Nagesh Kumar Singh DDG Room No 312, Shram Shakti Bhawan, Rafi Marg, New Delhi-110001 Tel No.23714820 E-mail: nageshkumarsinghnicin

The appeals so received by the NAA in the Ministry are forwarded to the concerned sub-Appellate Authority for consideration/disposal. The list sub-Appellate Authorities is given below:

Sl. No. Organisation Name SAA Name/ Designation Email i.d. Telephone No.
1. EPFO Ms. Neelam Sanghi, Additional Central P.F. Commissioner (Hqrs) hqaccepfindiagovin 011-26175914
2. ESIC Sh.L. Jamir, Insurance Commissioner (ESIC) comm-ntaesicnicin 011-28093107
3. CLC(C) Shri Remis Tiru, Addl. CLC(C) clc-molenicin 011-23710447
4. DGLW Ms. Vibha Bhalla, Joint Secretary vbhallanicin 011-23710239
5. DGET Shri Amit Nirmal,DDG(E) ddg-dgetnicin 011-23350896

Note: Citizens/Complainants are advised to submit their appeals, if any, in the CPGRAMS portal only. Public Grievance Cell

Who can stop construction work?

Answers (3) in indian law no one can stop any legal construction. if court given stay order under law. so your construction is legal than nobody stop.

How do I complain about a dodgy builder?

Report a business to Trading Standards – To report to Trading Standards, you need to contact the Citizens Advice consumer service. We’ll pass your report to Trading Standards and we can also give you advice about your problem. You can:

use our online form – we’ll get back to you within 5 days get help from an adviser

You might be interested:  How To Become A Construction Foreman?

How do you write a powerful complaint letter?

Always try to resolve a problem with a business before seeking help from a consumer protection agency. You can do this by speaking directly with the salesperson or manager or if this fails, by writing a complaint letter. When writing a complaint letter you should:

describe your problem and the outcome you want include key dates, such as when you purchased the goods or services and when the problem occurred identify what action you’ve already taken to fix the problem and what you will do if you and the seller cannot resolve the problem ask for a response within a reasonable time attach a copy of any supporting relevant documentation such as a receipt or invoice.

Use this tool to develop a complaint letter that you can print or email to the business. You can vary it to fit your particular problem. Write a complaint letter Below is an example of a complaint letter: Dear Manager RE: COMPLAINT ABOUT FAULTY TELEVISION CABINET PURCHASED AT CABINET WORLD ON 15 DECEMBER 2016 I am unhappy with the quality of a television cabinet I bought at 5 Street on 15 December and I am writing to seek a replacement.

The cabinet doors do not open and shut properly and the stain on the cabinet is uneven, with one half darker than the other. The cabinet was delivered on 30 December and I noticed this problem as soon as I unpacked it from the box. The cabinet is not of acceptable quality and does not match the sample cabinet I was shown in store.

I would like you to replace it with one of the same quality and finish as the sample and arrange for return of the faulty cabinet at no cost. I have attached a photocopy of my receipt as proof of purchase. I would like to have this problem fixed quickly please.

What can I do if my Neighbour is building without planning permission?

Make an enforcement complaint – If you think development is going ahead without permission, you can report it to the council to investigate.

Make an enforcement complaint

If you are making a complaint, you should include :

the address of the land or property where the rules were broken a description of the development activity or action that breaks planning control date and time when the activity happened or began problems caused by the development activity or action

Can Neighbours stop building work?

What work do you need to tell your neighbour about? – You must tell your neighbour if you want to:

Build on or at the boundary of your two propertiesWork on an existing party wall or party structureExcavate below and near to the foundation level of their building or structure

Your neighbour can’t prevent you from making changes to your property that are within the law, but they can affect how and when your works are carried out. Failure to follow the provisions of the Party Wall Act may result in the works being unlawful. If you are not sure whether the Act applies to the work you are planning please get in touch.